Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key markets: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
HSEC Specialist (Samarinda)
Function:Responsible for HSE operation compliance to Indonesian standard regulation, such as Migas, Labor regulation and other local regulations. Lead Indonesian team to comply Puma Global HSEC standard. Close coordination with Puma Regional and Global on safety regulation and campaign. Conducting terminals/VMIs audit for local operation regularly. Train operation team on safety awareness and promote safety behavior. Generate SOP for daily operation and review applicable SOP regularly as part of continual improvement processes.
Ensure all legal aspect of installed equipment at terminals/VMIs is compliance to regulation and not outdated, especially from Migas and Ministry of Labor regulation. Regular report to authority of HSEC performance as part of regulation.
Key Responsibilities:1. HSE Compliance to Migas Regulations for downstream operation of oil and gas. Regular reporting to Migas of HSE statistic and liaise with Migas for sustainable safe operation and continues improvement of HSE in operation
2. HSE compliance to ministry of Labor regulation. Regular reporting to local labor officers on HSE statistic and close coordination for sustainable safe operation and continues improvement of HSE in operation.
3. Regular reporting of HSE status to Puma regional and global. Initiate local safety campaign and implementation of HSE program/campaign from Puma global and regional.
4. Regular internal Audit of terminal operation. Assesses risks to health and safety, and implements measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments. Giving feedback and monitor the recommended corrective and preventive action.
5. Oversee HSEC of terminals/VMIs Operations. Maintain safety record and analyses of the data for improvement.
6. Lead investigation team for incident/accident and giving a complete report, follow up corrective action and make sure the preventive action is to be put in place to avoid reoccurrences.
7. Ensures that there is an adequate provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
8. Liaises as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and assists in conducting audit and remedial actions.
9. Undertakes other tasks as required by his/ her supervisor.
Competencies:1. High energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a consistent common sense HSE culture.
2. Ability to understand and apply local HSE laws and regulations.
3. Ability to recognize compliance and risk issues and situations.
4. Advanced knowledge of management systems and practices related to occupational safety and health and/or environmental management.
5. Personal and leadership skills.
6. Ability to compile and analyze technical data.
Requirements:1. Min 5 years’ experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
2. Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
3. Safety standards knowledge Familiar with ERP System
4. Highly proficient in using MS Office
5. Master in all Job Safety analysis, incident investigation tools, Safety reporting
6. Exposures of integrated management system ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18000
7. Possess of a valid K3 umum and/or K3 Kimia certification
8. Safety standards knowledge.
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with
comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to:
To apply, please visit www. http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/careers/job-search
Jobs Search -> Select Regions Asia -> Select Country Indonesia